A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Coronado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Coronado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Coronado, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Coronado graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Coronado has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Neugart Coronado MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth N. Coronado practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Coronado has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Coronado practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Angelo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Peoria, AZ.
See San Angelo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.