Dr. Elizabeth Coronado, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Radiologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Aug 21st, 2014

Highly in professional and judgmental

|  Patient  |  show details
by Susan on Mar 11th, 2014

Dr C is awesome! I 1st met with her and we discussed my history and she was very attentive and had a great bedside manner. I am pretty picky and wanted to find a dr. who cared about ME, not the insurance. With her, I really feel she cares about quality over quantity. She explained everything I needed to know about options for surgery. I had my surgery in January and she was great through it all ! I can say I feel like I'm going to follow up with a friend now, I would highly recommend her!!

by Erica on Feb 22nd, 2014

WOW! It's so refreshing to find a Dr. that takes time to listen and talk with her patients. I never felt rushed. She discussed my operative report and answered all my questions. She is direct, yet VERY personable. I felt that she cared about me as a person, not just another "appointment." Even though my case is a bit complicated, her knowledge combined with compassion eased my anxiety. I highly recommend Dr. Coronado.

Jan 9th, 2014

Made both myself and spouse feel very uncomfortable and unsupported

by Meg a. on Jul 12th, 2013

I loved her!! She explained everything really well. She listened really well. I just loved her! Have been recommending her to everyone!

May 16th, 2013

Dr. Coranado has been my doctor for the last 5 years. She is amazing! I have had 3 other OBGYN’s in the past. I have experienced a range of care. The quality and compassion I have received as a patient of Dr. Coranado has been incredible. During my first appointment we discussed my medical history. I had just been through a late miscarriage the year before and she could tell I was scared. She set up an ultrasound to follow immediately after my appointment. With such a busy office I am sure it wasn’t very convenient. Unlike most offices their convenience has never been a priority. I have experienced that same compassion and care with every appointment. *Amazing doctor *Personal, quality care *Friendly staff

|  Helping Calm The Beast Menopause  |  show details
by S. Gaddis San Angelo, Tx on Apr 7th, 2011

I've know Dr. Coronado for several yrs now. She's awesome, I would recommend any female of any age to her.