Dr. Elizabeth Coronado MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 21st, 2016
Poor time management skills
I've only met with Dr. Elizabeth Coronado at this office. Each visit she has overbooked her schedule and I've waited nearly 2 hours before I see her. After a year of not visiting her and bringing this issue to her attention I thought I'd try once more. She seemed like she would do something about it, however, after today's visit she has not. I waited 45 minutes past my appointment time, I had to request to reschedule. There was another patient with a newborn that had been schedule at the same time as my appointment, still waiting. And her nurse told me there were 3 more patients ahead of me. Her office has also owed me $80 since December, 2014 and has not refunded even after several requests. If you're time is not valuable and you have nothing better to do then wait 2 hours to see her.

August 21st, 2014
Highly in professional and judgmental

February 22nd, 2014
WOW! It's so refreshing to find a Dr. that takes time to listen and talk with her patients. I never felt rushed. She discussed my operative report and answered all my questions. She is direct, yet VERY personable. I felt that she cared about me as a person, not just another "appointment." Even though my case is a bit complicated, her knowledge combined with compassion eased my anxiety. I highly recommend Dr. Coronado.

July 12th, 2013
I loved her!! She explained everything really well. She listened really well. I just loved her! Have been recommending her to everyone!

May 16th, 2013
Dr. Coranado has been my doctor for the last 5 years. She is amazing! I have had 3 other OBGYN’s in the past. I have experienced a range of care. The quality and compassion I have received as a patient of Dr. Coranado has been incredible. During my first appointment we discussed my medical history. I had just been through a late miscarriage the year before and she could tell I was scared. She set up an ultrasound to follow immediately after my appointment. With such a busy office I am sure it wasn’t very convenient. Unlike most offices their convenience has never been a priority. I have experienced that same compassion and care with every appointment. *Amazing doctor *Personal, quality care *Friendly staff

April 7th, 2011
Helping Calm The Beast Menopause
I've know Dr. Coronado for several yrs now. She's awesome, I would recommend any female of any age to her.