Dr. Elizabeth Coronado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Coronado?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Coronado?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2016

Poor time management skills

I've only met with Dr. Elizabeth Coronado at this office. Each visit she has overbooked her schedule and I've waited nearly 2 hours before I see her. After a year of not visiting her and bringing this issue to her attention I thought I'd try once more. She seemed like she would do something about it, however, after today's visit she has not. I waited 45 minutes past my appointment time, I had to request to reschedule. There was another patient with a newborn that had been schedule at the same time as my appointment, still waiting. And her nurse told me there were 3 more patients ahead of me. Her office has also owed me $80 since December, 2014 and has not refunded even after several requests. If you're time is not valuable and you have nothing better to do then wait 2 hours to see her.

August 22nd, 2014

Highly in professional and judgmental

February 22nd, 2014

WOW! It's so refreshing to find a Dr. that takes time to listen and talk with her patients. I never felt rushed. She discussed my operative report and answered all my questions. She is direct, yet VERY personable. I felt that she cared about me as a person, not just another "appointment." Even though my case is a bit complicated, her knowledge combined with compassion eased my anxiety. I highly recommend Dr. Coronado.

July 12th, 2013

I loved her!! She explained everything really well. She listened really well. I just loved her! Have been recommending her to everyone!

May 16th, 2013

Dr. Coranado has been my doctor for the last 5 years. She is amazing! I have had 3 other OBGYN’s in the past. I have experienced a range of care. The quality and compassion I have received as a patient of Dr. Coranado has been incredible. During my first appointment we discussed my medical history. I had just been through a late miscarriage the year before and she could tell I was scared. She set up an ultrasound to follow immediately after my appointment. With such a busy office I am sure it wasn’t very convenient. Unlike most offices their convenience has never been a priority. I have experienced that same compassion and care with every appointment. *Amazing doctor *Personal, quality care *Friendly staff

April 7th, 2011

Helping Calm The Beast Menopause

I've know Dr. Coronado for several yrs now. She's awesome, I would recommend any female of any age to her.

March 4th, 2017