Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

by Randye Ferrell on Jan 23rd, 2015

Best Dr. in Dallas, TX!

Patient show details Patient
by Susan on Mar 11th, 2014

Dr C is awesome! I 1st met with her and we discussed my history and she was very attentive and had a great bedside manner. I am pretty picky and wanted to find a dr. who cared about ME, not the insurance. With her, I really feel she cares about quality over quantity. She explained everything I needed to know about options for surgery. I had my surgery in January and she was great through it all ! I can say I feel like I'm going to follow up with a friend now, I would highly recommend her!!

by Erica on Feb 22nd, 2014

WOW! It's so refreshing to find a Dr. that takes time to listen and talk with her patients. I never felt rushed. She discussed my operative report and answered all my questions. She is direct, yet VERY personable. I felt that she cared about me as a person, not just another "appointment." Even though my case is a bit complicated, her knowledge combined with compassion eased my anxiety. I highly recommend Dr. Coronado.

by Meg a. on Jul 12th, 2013

I loved her!! She explained everything really well. She listened really well. I just loved her! Have been recommending her to everyone!

May 16th, 2013

Dr. Coranado has been my doctor for the last 5 years. She is amazing! I have had 3 other OBGYN’s in the past. I have experienced a range of care. The quality and compassion I have received as a patient of Dr. Coranado has been incredible. During my first appointment we discussed my medical history. I had just been through a late miscarriage the year before and she could tell I was scared. She set up an ultrasound to follow immediately after my appointment. With such a busy office I am sure it wasn’t very convenient. Unlike most offices their convenience has never been a priority. I have experienced that same compassion and care with every appointment. *Amazing doctor *Personal, quality care *Friendly staff

Helping Calm The Beast Menopause show details Helping Calm The Beast Menopause
by S. Gaddis San Angelo, Tx on Apr 7th, 2011

I've know Dr. Coronado for several yrs now. She's awesome, I would recommend any female of any age to her.