Dr. Elisabeth Robinson Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Elisabeth Robinson?

Trustworthy surgeon

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Dr. Robinson took time to explain to me exactly what was wrong and why she recommended surgery. I have now fully recovered and am forever grateful for her care and expertise.

Too surgeon

Posted on May 9th, 2017

I was referred by the emergency room to see Dr. Robinson for my broken ankle. The operation was a success and I was back to walking and work faster than expected. I have nothing but great things to say about this surgeon and her staff.

Highly recommend

Posted on April 17th, 2017

Robinson and her staff were great. Top sports surgeon around.

Caring, patient, thorough doctor

Posted on April 12th, 2017

I saw Dr Robinson after a soccer injury I assumed was an acl tear. She listened carefully to the description of the injury, where my pain was, and thoroughly reviewed the possible diagnoses but ordered an MRI to be sure. She went through all the images with me and made her diagnosis and gave her recommended course of action based on my active lifestyle and desire to get back out there asap. She treated me as an individual, based on how I live my life, and really cared to be sure I was making the right choice for me moving forward. My acl surgery was nerve-wracking, but it all went well and I knew I was in good hands. In my followup appointments she was again thorough and patient, explaining all the things I had questions about. I hope I never have to see her again ;) but recommend her without hesitation!

One of the best

Posted on April 12th, 2017

Excellent, thorough, and respectful care!!

Fixed my shoulder. Back to living my life.

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Posted on November 27th, 2016

Wonderful staff. Caring physician. Diagnosed and treated my issues quickly and accurately and I'm back to all my beloved activities!

Posted on May 30th, 2016

Young doctor who hasn't learned that patients are human beings. A little arrogant. Doesn't take time to explains things well enough and when you ask she talks down to you. Didn't seem to care that I spent weeks in pain. There was no follow up.

Highly Recommend

Posted on February 5th, 2016

I consulted Dr. Robinson to determine if further action was necessary following a nasty fall, primarily on my knee, two weeks previously. X-rays were taken and she reviewed them with me, clearly describing what happened and providing a prognosis of what will probably occur in the near future. Her warm and professional manner ensured that I did not feel that I was over-reacting by making this appointment. I feel confident that if I need to consult an orthopedic specialist again, Dr. Robinson would provide excellent care.

Posted on June 25th, 2017