A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Cotter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Cotter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Cotter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotter graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Cotter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth W Cotter MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth W. Cotter practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Cotter has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Cotter practices Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.