A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Cottingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Cottingham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cottingham
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cottingham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Cottingham, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cottingham graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Cottingham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth M Cottingham MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Cottingham practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Cottingham has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Cottingham practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Psychiatrists and Cincinnati Child Psychiatrists.