A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Covington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Covington is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Covington
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Covington Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Covington graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Covington has 19 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Jean Covington MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Covington practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Covington has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Covington practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles General Practitioners.