A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Covington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Covington is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Covington
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Covington Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Covington graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Covington has 19 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Jean Covington MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Covington practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Covington has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Covington practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles General Practitioners.