A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Covington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Covington is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Covington graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Covington has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Covington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Covington practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Covington practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles General Practitioners, and Los Angeles Pediatricians.