A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Crocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Crocco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crocco
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Crocco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Crocco, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Crocco graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Crocco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Crocco MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Crocco practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Crocco has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Crocco practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.