A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Crocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Crocco is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Crocco, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Crocco graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Crocco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Crocco MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Crocco practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Crocco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Crocco practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.