A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Cunningham is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Cunningham, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- Queen of The Valley Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Cunningham MD is a female Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Cunningham practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Napa, CA.
See Napa Surgeons.