A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Curci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Curci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curci
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Curci, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Curci graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Curci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Patray Curci MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth P. Curci practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Curci has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Curci practices Family Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Family Physicians.