A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Curci, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Curci graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Curci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Curci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Curci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth P. Curci practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Curci practices Family Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Curci, Dr. Bess Curci, Dr. Bessie Curci, Dr. Beth Curci, Dr. Betsy Curci, Dr. Bette Curci, Dr. Bettie Curci, Dr. Bettina Curci