A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Curci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Curci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curci
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Curci, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Curci graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Curci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Patray Curci MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth P. Curci practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Curci has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Curci practices Family Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Family Physicians.