Dr. Elizabeth Cox MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Peoria, IL

May 29th, 2015
Love her!
After having a stillborn nothing would make me feel more comfortable or ready to face another challenge like the care, bed manners, compasión, more than a simple doctor actitudes that Dr. Cox gave me and my family. I was really sad when they told me she was not with College Hill anymore and I'm expecting again, TWINS!!!!!

March 5th, 2015
Excellent OB/GYN
She has been my GYN for 5 years and delivered my son. She is a fantastic physician

January 23rd, 2013
At appointments you have to wait over half an hour in the waiting room even if you're early & the receptionist never tell you that they are running behind on appointments & after you get into the dr office room you can expect to wait another half an hour before dr cox comes in to see you & then only talk to her for about 15 minutes or less before she's gone again. On the delivery date she was only in the room to preform the operation after I never saw her again. She never came to check on us even though we were there two days after the operation, however she sent training drs in her place to tell us the information we needed to know about our baby & my excessive bleeding. Which is completely disappointing because Dr Cox is actually fairly nice to when I did get to see her.

March 26th, 2012
Fantastic OB\GYN
Dr. Cox is a fantastic dr. When she found the test results for my cancer, SHE was the one to call me herself. Not a nurse. She treats you as a person and not a number or just someone she makes money off of....She is a very caring and involved dr!!! I recommend her to everyone

September 7th, 2011
Would want no other OB
Dr. Cox is wonderful. She is sweet,caring, and willing to chat while working with you. She did 2 deliveries with me. My stitches did not hurt at all. She also did my tubal, again, very little pain. She has always come in and checked on me before and after.IMO she even saved my son's life. I had merconium in my fluid and she made sure that all the necessary steps were taken. She also walked me through 2 natural labors. I would want no other dr.