Dr. Elizabeth Nelson MD Patient Reviews

August 11th, 2015
Thanks Doctor Nelson!
I was soooo embarrassed that I even had to go, but was so uncomfortable I went to the same gynecologist my sister uses. Dr. Nelson put me at ease, and after the examination got me on the right medicine to clear it up. Everybody there was nice and real professional.

April 29th, 2015
Excellent doctor
Dr. Nelson has been very helpful with this stage of my life. She treats the symptoms of change with humor and good doctoring. She spends a good deal of time with me each time and I feel very comfortable discussing uncomfortable topics with her. I would highly recommend Dr. Nelson.

December 13th, 2010
Disappointing communication skills
I went to see Dr. Nelson at least four times. I have very serious female issues including multiple past precancerous paps, uterine and ovarian cysts, thyroid issues, irregular menses and horrific pain at menstruation. I felt she was very dismissive of my concerns and when I brought up the painful menses (I sometimes, can't stand up straight) and often in bed for at least one day a month. She told me to "deal with it", everyone has pain. Huh? Coming from a woman, I felt her empathy was non-existent and while I am sorry that she must experience something akin to that, it was totally inappropriate. I went elsewhere.

December 24th, 2009
Dr. Nelson is who you want
Dr. Elizabeth Nelson is the finest GYN practicioner I have ever been a patient of. She is thorough, listens to patient concerns, explains her medical opinions and diagnosise in ways a non-medicical professional can understand. Her nursing staff is also fantastic.Making appointments is always easy, and the wait is rarely over 15 minutes.Dr. Nelson is respected by her medical colleagues and patients alike. You want a great GYN, give Dr. Nelson's office a call.