Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Disappointing communication skills show details Disappointing communication skills
Dec 13th, 2010

I went to see Dr. Nelson at least four times. I have very serious female issues including multiple past precancerous paps, uterine and ovarian cysts, thyroid issues, irregular menses and horrific pain at menstruation. I felt she was very dismissive of my concerns and when I brought up the painful menses (I sometimes, can't stand up straight) and often in bed for at least one day a month. She told me to "deal with it", everyone has pain. Huh? Coming from a woman, I felt her empathy was non-existent and while I am sorry that she must experience something akin to that, it was totally inappropriate. I went elsewhere.

Dr. Nelson is who you want show details Dr. Nelson is who you want
by K. Ryan on Dec 24th, 2009

Dr. Elizabeth Nelson is the finest GYN practicioner I have ever been a patient of. She is thorough, listens to patient concerns, explains her medical opinions and diagnosise in ways a non-medicical professional can understand. Her nursing staff is also fantastic.Making appointments is always easy, and the wait is rarely over 15 minutes.Dr. Nelson is respected by her medical colleagues and patients alike. You want a great GYN, give Dr. Nelson's office a call.

Top Rate show details Top Rate
by Mellymel on Oct 15th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Prosfessional, helpful & no nonsense.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com