A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliazabeth Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliazabeth Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliazabeth Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliazabeth Davis Smith MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eliazabeth D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Eliazabeth Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Eliazabeth Smith practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near Athens, GA.
See Athens Internists and Athens Emergency Physicians.