A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Thomas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Thomas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans