A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Thomas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Thomas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Devasoundari Thomas BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Thomas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Thomas practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.