A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Dalstrom, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalstrom graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dalstrom has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Mt Carmel Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dalstrom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Dalstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth G. Dalstrom practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Dalstrom practices Pediatrics near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Columbus, OH.
See Dublin Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Dalstrom, Dr. Bess Dalstrom, Dr. Bessie Dalstrom, Dr. Beth Dalstrom, Dr. Betsy Dalstrom, Dr. Bette Dalstrom, Dr. Bettie Dalstrom, Dr. Bettina Dalstrom