A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Dang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Dang, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medical Center
- Independence Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth V Dang MD and FACC is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth V. Dang practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Dang has 16 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Dang practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Belton , MO.
See Overland Park Cardiologists.