A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Dang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dang
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Dang, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medical Center
- Independence Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth V Dang FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth V. Dang practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Dang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Dang practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, MO.
See Leawood Cardiologists.