A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Daubner graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Daubner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skyridge Medical Center
- Skyridge Medical Center Westside Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daubner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Daubner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Daubner practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Daubner practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Cleveland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Daubner, Dr. Bess Daubner, Dr. Bessie Daubner, Dr. Beth Daubner, Dr. Betsy Daubner, Dr. Bette Daubner, Dr. Bettie Daubner, Dr. Bettina Daubner