A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Davies, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Davies has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Inc.
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davies accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Davies practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Davies practices Family Medicine near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI.
See Waukesha Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Davies, Dr. Isabelle Davies, Dr. Lisa Davies, Dr. Bette Davies, Dr. Babette Davies, Dr. Marybeth Davies, Dr. Buffy Davies, Dr. Elsa Davies