A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Davies is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Davies, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Davies has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Margaret Davies MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Davies practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Davies has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Davies practices Family Medicine near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Family Physicians.