A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Davis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Women & Children`s Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Davis MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Davis practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Davis practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Psychiatrists.