A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Dawes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dawes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Dawes, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawes graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ruth Dawes MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Dawes practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Dawes has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Dawes practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.