A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Dayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Dayton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Dayton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayton graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dayton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Dayton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Dayton practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Dayton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Dayton practices Family Medicine near Payson, UT.
See Payson Primary Care Doctors.