A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Del Rosario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Del Rosario is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Del Rosario, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Rosario graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Del Rosario has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Del Rosario accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Del Rosario practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Del Rosario practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rutherford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Ramsey, NJ.
See Rutherford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.