A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Del Rosario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Del Rosario is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Del Rosario, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Rosario graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Del Rosario has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth C Del Rosario MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Del Rosario practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Del Rosario has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Del Rosario practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Westwood, NJ.
See Westwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.