Dr. Elizabeth Delrosario MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2015
This person, I wont ever call her a lady is just down right mean and rude. She has absolutely no compassion and a disgrace to the medical profession. This person almost let me die because she did not listen to what I was saying and did not believe what I was telling her was true. She made me suffer and made me feel ashamed. She should not be practicing medicine. Zero stars for her. Only picked one because I had to chose something.

September 9th, 2014
Dr. D. moved to Westwood and she's FANTASTIC! Her new staff and office are very nice too.
Absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. D!!!!! I agree with many reviews that the old office she practiced in wasn't aesthetically the most pleasing but I continued to go (about 5yrs) because it was very close to my home and had been around for a long time. Fortunately I have been very healthy so I only went for yearly visits. I will also admit that at first I found Dr. D.'s bedside manner to be less than desirable but when I got pregnant for the first time and miscarried, I saw a completely other side to her. She was so warm and caring and most importantly so knowledgeable and reassuring that I continued to see her because I trusted her. Ultimately for me, that's what mattered. She's definitely an expert in her field! I went on to have a daughter after my miscarriage and it was because of Dr. D.'s preventative care and monitoring that I had a successful birth. From week 4 of my pregnancy, I started to spot (same as first pregnancy) and Doc D. quelled my miscarriage fears and delivered my munchkin 9mos later :-) I just visited Dr. D. for the first time in 12mos at her new office in Westwood and it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!! The staff are extremely friendly and the place is sterile, modern, and has state of the art equipment and services. I didn't wait long and the best part was the tremendous hug and smile I received from Dr. D. when she saw me :-) My husband and I are hoping to get pregnant again this year and there are no other hands I feel more comfortable in than Dr. D.'s. She's now a 25min drive from my home but well worth the trip!!!! Give her a try, I think you will be pleased~

October 9th, 2013
Don't go here!
Worse doctor ever. Never saw such an uncaring, rude person. She is suppose to be a professional but she is far from that. Total bad experience, will never return to this office. Scary.

October 8th, 2013
doctor's view
i went there for my annual check-up. not too long a wait in the waiting room, but they have me sit naked in the examination room for over an hour. why couldn't i have waiting in the waiting room more comfortable. that was the beginning and the end for me. looking for another place. they do not seem to care. i requested del rosario but i got the other doctor.
Doctor's Response

I am excited to announce that I am now with a new practice within HackensackUMC at Pascack Valley. I am truly sorry for any negative experiences patients may have had in the past and have worked to remedy many of the issues. HackensackUMC at Pascack Valley is a beautiful new facility aligned with the family-friendly Maternity Center within the hospital. Please give us a try and visit our new office at 250 Old Hook Road in Westwood, NJ. And if you're planning a baby, you can tour the Maternity Center. I look forward to seeing you and becoming your OB/GYN.

July 12th, 2013
This is the worst place you can ever take your pregnant wife too. My wife and I picked them because all the doctors were females and my wife felt more comfortable. However after my wife got sick and a couple of wrong diagnosis from the doctors, we decided to move. My wife had a kidney infection and all the doctors kept saying was to take tylenol. My wife took matters into her own hands and went to the hospital were she was admitted for 5 days. This place is too busy and they can not accomodate their patients. They make you wait for 2 hours and the doctors are always in a rush to see the patient. They are such in a rush that the doctors will give you attitude if you ask them questions.

May 30th, 2013
SO RUDE! DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! SO RUDE! Does not care about patients AT ALL. First off, her receptionist said that she was "running late because of car troubles." When she drove into the parking lot in her BRAND NEW car, she slowly strolled in as if time was not an issue. She was 45 minutes late.... she did not apologize for being late. I told Dr DelRosario that my period was 3 weeks late and I took 6 pregnancy tests, all negative. She did a urine test, which also came out negative. She quickly wrote up a prescription for some hormone that would bring on my period. She did not care at all to find out why my period was late. She walks out of the room. I still had questions, so I asked her what would happen if I didn't take the pills she prescribed. She said "I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU" and takes the prescription back and starts walking out of the room again! Then I said "wait, maybe i will take the prescription, i haven't decided yet." She gave back the presciption and leaves AGAIN! Her assistant took a blood test for me and i was told to call back the next day after 12:00. I called back exactly as told and the doctor was too busy to read me my results, but was supposed to call me back later that day. She NEVER called. I called back 3 more times and was STILL told that the doctor would call me. FOUR DAYS LATER, one of the assistants calls me to tell me my results. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS OFFICE. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

April 1st, 2013
After reading tons of reviews online about the doctors in this practice, I decided to go in anyways and give the place a try. I am now 5 months pregnant and so happy I met Dr D. She is so sweet and caring, nothing like any of the reviews said. She takes the time to answer your questions if you have any and I never feel rushed when I go there. The only time I have waited over an hour was when Dr D was away for the week and Dr Irani (who is also nice) was alone, which is completely understandable. Seems to me like all of these "bad" reviews stem from disgruntled employees or people with nothing better to do then to come online and rant. Get over yourselves people. Also, if you're thinking of going to their office, go! Check it out for yourself don't rely on other people's opinions. Good Luck!

January 19th, 2013
Worst Doctors Ever
This office is the absolute worst. It's filthy, the Dr.s are always yelling at the staff. One staff member coughed on my son and made him sick. They always make us wait one hour to see the doctor after getting naked. They constantly push unnecessary procedures with their pet radiology center, wave off concerns about coverage for procedures with assertions of "medical necessity". DON'T BELIEVE IT! They've cost me thousands. Their hold music used to be loud sports radio. They trade patients like we're horses. They dropped me as a patient for disputing a billing issue. They made me go to give birth three days before my due date and induce to fit THEIR schedule. I suffered through more than 36 hours of labor and had a C-Section because of this. These have got to be the worst doctors on the face of this Earth. If you go there, update your will, make sure you've been vaccinated and don a spacesuit. Also, you may want to contact a bankruptcy lawyer.

August 27th, 2012
Relatively good doctor with horrible staff that lack common courtesy...Horrible staffing service..

April 25th, 2012
Yes, sometimes the wait time is very long. And you need to make appointments well in advance. I tend to think this is the nature of the business. Staff will let me know if another dr in the practice is available if I need to see someone sooner than Dr. D has an opening. However, I will more than willingly wait until she is available, and am OK with the waiting room time, because Dr. D is the Only one I want to see. She is an exceptional diagnostician, exceptional Complete care giver. Been going to her for over 10 years and will do for as long as I am able.

October 1st, 2011
After reading such nasty comments about Dr. Del Rosario and her staff, I'm very surprised. I've had great experiences with her as well as the ladies who work in the office. Everyone is very sweet and willing to answer any questions without making it seem like you're bothering them. The doctor herself is very knowledgeable in regards to her work and followed up to see if I was doing well. I honestly can't say anything negative about anyone in the office.

January 10th, 2011
Worst experience!
HORRIBLE! I don't even know where to begin. I had two positive pregnancy tests and went to their office because two days later I was experiencing cramping and then tested again but this time negative.To start, I waited for an hour just to get subpar service. They gave me a urine test and there was a faint faint line, when she went to go check me, I basically had a miscarriage on the examination chair. She didn't give me any information, told me where I could grab a pad and then was about to leave the room. Ignorance on my part, I asked her for a tampon and she actually gave me one, just to find out later on that I shouldn't be using tampons after experiencing a miscarriage. Three days later, I'm still experiencing horrible cramping with irregular looking blood and now I'm worried that I have an infection. The whole office is incompetent including the other doctors and medical assistants. DO NOT go to this office!