A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth De Schweinitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth De Schweinitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth De Schweinitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. De Schweinitz graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. De Schweinitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth De Schweinitz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth De Schweinitz practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth De Schweinitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth De Schweinitz practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.