A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Deterding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Deterding is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Deterding, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Deterding graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Deterding has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth C Deterding MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Deterding practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Deterding has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Deterding practices Critical Care Medicine near Summerfield, NC.
See Summerfield Critical Care Practitioners.