A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Dickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Dickey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Dickey, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Dickey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth S Dickey MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth S. Dickey practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Dickey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Dickey practices Pediatrics near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Irving Pediatricians.