Dr. Elizabeth Dickey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Dickey?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Dickey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2015

A very condescending, uncaring, judgmental doctor. A nurse one time laughed at me when I requested that a test be run after my child's injury. They never properly diagnosed my child with autism, but instead gave me a parenting book. One of the pediatricians there plays video games while the parents and their sick children are in the medical rooms awaiting a visit from their doctor.

July 9th, 2015

Dr. Dickey and her staff are amazing, she has managed my son's asthma and ADHD perfectly, very prompt and to the point, her knowledge is beyond excellent.

February 24th, 2015

Unethical - do not take your children here

Dr. Dickey and her staff are the most unethical medical professionals we've ever dealt with. We specifically requested appointments for well visits for our two children (which are fully reimbursed by insurance). Dr. Dickey decided mid-visit to switch is to a "new patient sick visit" for one of our children and charge us $275(!) without mentioning what she was doing or explaining it to my wife. Then, when we brought our son back for a vaccination (again, fully covered by insurance) - they fraudulently billed our insurance an extra $175 for a well visit which they did not perform (nor did we request). Also - when we brought our daughter in for a checkup on her ear - we were quoted that the visit would cost $85 (we called ahead to confirm, after all of the other times they overcharged us) and when my wife left, they presented her with a bill for $175 which she had to sit and haggle with them to reduce to the $85 that they quoted us! Do not under any circumstances visit Dr. Dickey. It looks like another user below had the same experience..

January 23rd, 2015

I have been taking my kids there ever sicne they were born. You have to make an appointment for every single thing. My daughter has allergies, she wont' review anything with you unless you make an extra visit for allergy, extra visit for asthma even if they are about to die. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. I have had it with them.

August 16th, 2012

Exceptional expertise

We've been taking our daughter to Dr. Dickey for nearly 12 years. While she might not be available at a moment's notice, what doctor these days is? If you plan a little in advance--a month or so--you can always schedule an appointment with her or any other doctor in her practice. She has always seen our daughter for her well visits. I like that she talks to the patient as a patient, not just to the parent. In this way, she establishes great trust in her patients and families. There is added value in that she also has a Ph.D. in child psychology. Her PAs are very, very good. She also keeps a library of resources available for borrowing or purchasing. She emphasizes not just physical well-being and development but also emotional well-being.

December 15th, 2011

great experience

Have been seeing her for 9 years. Wouldn't take my boys anywhere else. She tells it how it is but she cares for kids! She knows her stuff! I would recommend her with no reservations. Both boys have asthma.

December 5th, 2011

I really like Dr. Dickey, she might not be availabe as much as we would like her to be all the time, but she is very knowledgable and will tell you like it is and she knows what she is doing. The office staffs are always caring and always responds back, whenever I had concerns or questions.

January 24th, 2017