A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Dienes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Dienes, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dienes graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dienes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Dienes MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Dienes practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Dienes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Dienes practices Diagnostic Radiology near Englewood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL.
See Englewood Radiologists.