A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Dierking-McAtee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Dierking-McAtee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dierking-McAtee graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dierking-McAtee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth L Dierking-McAtee FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth L. Dierking-McAtee practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Dierking-McAtee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Dierking-McAtee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wind Gap, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Wind Gap Obstetricians & Gynecologists.