Dr. Elizabeth Dierking Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Dierking?

Saved my life twice

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Dr. Dierking met me in the worse way about 4 years ago. I was a little snoody woman looking for consistency and a sincere ear in my journey. When we met she gave me about an hour of her time to just talk and reflect. Shes performed not one but about to be three surgeries for me, when i met her I told her about wanting more kids and the issues I was having she made above and beyond efforts to get me to health and because of her I have my 6 month old. I am a runner when I hear bad news I tend to not want to go back to make things right. She's literally taken time out of her schedule on several occasuons to drag me back into the office. Ive seen her more than any other Dr. in my lifetime. Shes a jack of all trades, and never has she made me feel rushed or insecure even with my snoody attitudes. I know it sounds creepy but all honesty I dont know where i would be without her. Shes the best Dr. that has ever happened to me. With all this, I say thank you and anyone looking for a sincere down to earth putting you at ease Dr. you've found her!

Posted on March 16th, 2015

After being diagnosed with a missed miscarriage, her bedside manner was comforting and professional.

Procedure

Posted on May 8th, 2014

Very good doctor made me feel at ease of the anesthesia.

Posted on May 19th, 2017