Dr. Elizabeth Dimitri DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 25th, 2016
Awesome!
I have been a patient of Dr Dimitri for over ten years. I enjoy my appointments with her. She takes time with her patients, and has a great bedside manner. Always cheerful. Her staff reflects her positive attitude.

April 10th, 2016
I made the decision to try Dr Dimitri because I was able to get an appointment in less than a week. I was itching horribly with a rash that was spreading. I couldn't wait 2 weeks to see someone. I was instantly put at ease by her knowledge and attentiveness. She has a great bedside manner. Office staff were so nice. She gets an A for curing my rash!

January 14th, 2016
I have been going the Dr. Dimitri for the last 5 years and she is just great. Super friendly and easy to talk to. I would recommend her to everyone I know.

December 9th, 2015
First time visit, very very satisfied with everything, with Dr. Dimitri.

August 8th, 2015
Botox
I will not go anywhere else for cosmetic treatments. She is an artist with Botox and Restylane.

February 10th, 2014
A++++++++++ Experience
I am so grateful to find Dr Dimitri. I had an undiagnosed skin cancer. My last Derm missed it even after I showed it to him. Well, when I showed her she biopsied it, and now I am going to have to go for a bigger surgery with a MOHS surgeon, Dr Leblanc who is also wonderful. I wish my first derm would have taken the time she did to really LOOK at me. I wish I could give more than 5 stars for bedside manner!

September 5th, 2013
Drive 4 hours
I live in Birmingham Alabama. I am an adult with lifelong severe exema. I had been to a few doctors in Birmingham, but none of them take my insurance, Medicaid, and it takes 3 months to get in. My husband and I started driving to Slidell, LA when my family doctor recommended her. I am glad I did. She always takes her time with me and now my exema is under control. Thank you!

June 28th, 2013
Warm and caring
I went to Dr Dimitri for hives after going to a couple of other doctors. My family doctor recommended her. She was great! She went through EVERY possible thing that it could have been and wrote out a complete timeline of everything from medicines to foods to vitamins. She gave me some medicine for it and my hives disappeared! I have not had them since. I am a very satisfied customer.

March 6th, 2013
My experience at the Dermatology Offices of Dr. Elizabeth Dimitri
I always look forward to my appointments at Dr. Dimitri`s office. I find the staff to be very friendly and the atmosphere most comfortable. Dr. Dimitri has taken care of my dermatologic needs for many years. I have been more than satisfied with the results.

January 29th, 2013
Brilliant

September 5th, 2012
JimB

August 10th, 2012
Skin Cancer
I have been going to another doctor's office for some time, years in fact. I asked him about a bump on my nose. He said it was nothing and don't worry. I scheduled an appointment with a Nurse Practitioner at Dimitri Dermatology because I thought that something wasn't right and my coworker recommended her office. The nurse had an opening right away. When I went to see her she thought Dr. Dimitri should see it right away. I thought I was going to have to make another appointment, but i didn't have to because Dr Dimitri was right there. She came right in and met with me. She must have spent 30 minutes with me that day. They took a sample of skin from my nose. It turned out to be cancer. I am so appreciative that there are offices like this. They seem to work as a team. After I saw Dr Dimitri the nurse told me that is is always like that. If there is anything that she wants a doctor to see that she has one right there. All stars for Dr Dimitri and Summer Marshall.