Dr. Elizabeth Ditonto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Ditonto?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Ditonto?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2016

Highly qualified.

May 23rd, 2016

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

I am not on any heavy duty drugs and won;t take any. Sometimes the injections Dr. Ditanto gives me work great, other times not at all. I think it's just a chronic condition that I've had since 1979 and either you hit the spot or not. It's not her it's a game of chance.

July 31st, 2015

I went to Dr. DiTonto with Sciatica pain and she gave me lower back inujection and within days I was like new. No pain, and had the strength back in my legs.

June 23rd, 2015

Time for a new "Office Staff"

Called the office for an appt but was told I needed pre authorization and Peggy would request it but three weeks later nothing was requested as of yet. No one answers the phone so you can only leave a message which is never returned as I called three times and Peggy never returned my call. My advice is ... If possible call another doctor!

April 9th, 2015

Cold Cold Cold

I saw Dr. Ditonto for an epidural which went well as it was done in the hospital's radiology department, getting into her office for a consultation is another matter. There is one very unmotivated and disinterested receptionist who never answers the phone and seldom replies to messages. I waited over an hour to be seen and then was given no apology for the long wait. This doctor has cold imperious manner and is not worth the wait.

December 8th, 2014

Excellent service

I had a great experience. She got me in quickly, explain what she was going to do, she explained everything as she did it, and I was in and out within ...

January 23rd, 2014

I have been a patient of her since 2007. Her epidurals have always been effective and orders MRI's as needed. I would never let anyone inject me as pain is minimal! Highly recomment

March 12th, 2013

Horrible!!

Dr. Ditonto performed a cervical spine injection on me and I ended up getting a spinal leak which was extremely painful! I ended up in the ER and the ER doctor tried to get ahold of her and there was no answering service or emergency number! Then the doctor that referred me to her sent over my MRI to her and wanted her to see me, when I called her she told me I did not have a spinal leak that it was probably something viral floating in my body and she didn't seem concerned at all and did not want to see me! She was very cold and unconcerned! I was treated by a back doctor that was amazing and took care of me from the moment that I had this issue, I did in fact have a spinal leak and the back doctor's instructions to get rid of it an the pain worked perfectly! I've never been so unhappy with a doctor in my life and you especially want to take your spine very seriously!

August 28th, 2017