Dermatologist, Internist, Emergency Physician

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Love Dr. Dolan show details Love Dr. Dolan
Dec 9th, 2011

Going to see Elizabeth Dolan, is like going to see a friend. There's something about her, that as soon as you see her, you feel comfortable. She's friendly, caring, and makes you feel like she's seeing you, and not just someone on the appointment book. The staff are all friendly too.

Three months for emergency appointment show details Three months for emergency appointment
Jan 27th, 2011

For several years, I had been a regular patient of Dr. Dolan's; but, when I had an emergency, I was told that I could get an appointment in three months. My problem was so bad on the weekend, that I was in the ER at the hospital, received treatment and was to follow up with a dermetologist as soon as possible. When I called Dr. Dolan's office the first of the week and explained my problem, I was told that the first available appointment was three months away. I ask to have Dr. Dolan at least call me and was told that she did not call patients. I called a dermetologist office that I had never been to, explained my problem, and was given an appointment the next day!

by Becky on Nov 20th, 2009

This doctor has a way of making people feel comfortable.

by Dani Morales, Risk Manager on May 21st, 2009

Dr. Dolan is a great physician. I highly recommend her.

Caring, compassionate, and conservative show details Caring, compassionate, and conservative
by baylie on Sep 13th, 2008 on kudzu.com

My daughter had a growth that needed to be cut off her neck. A plastic surgeon recommended i.v. sedation and surgery. Dr Dolan could do under local. It improved before the minor surgery appointment. Dr Dolan recommended waiting rather than removing and the area has disappeared. She saw my daughter was scared and had the best bedside manner with an 8 year old. My whole family feels very comfortable with her.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com