Dr. Elizabeth Dolin Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Dolin?

February 28th, 2017

Brilliant and compassionate Doctor

This Brilliant Dr is hard to get an appointment with because she has so many committed patients now and a person is really blessed to be able to see her. She is compassionate, caring and takes that extra step to give her patients the answers and care they need. She takes time with me and walks me thru each test. I had a CT scan and she brought the real thing up on screen and explained to me what all the finding were. Not a piece of paper telling the diagnosis but the real images. Other test are needed to get me up and going and which have been set up and in her own words We are going to get you up and going again. I am 67 years old and just getting over strip throat, Bronchitis, pneumonia, then the flu, all this since November, 2016. For the first time in a very long time I feel very confident in the care I am getting from this terrific Lady. Yes her staff is very busy and doing a great job. Thank you Dr. Dolin for being a REAL doctor.

January 6th, 2017

Hateful

Very short, hateful, and rude. Had an attitude of being better than anyone. Was not understanding or personable at all. Was in a hurry to get through with the appointment always. Just didn't seem seem to care.

August 3rd, 2016

Hateful!

November 9th, 2015

Very knowledgeable and very caring.

September 24th, 2013

I had high expectations after being referred to Dr. Dolin through another medical professional. She was not understanding of my situation, and told me my test results were skewed because "I wasn't trying hard enough". Her office called me around 4 times to remind me of an appointment, and it was close to impossible to change appointment times.

June 23rd, 2017