A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Donegan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Donegan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donegan graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Donegan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Donegan MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Donegan practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Donegan has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Donegan practices Anesthesiology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists and San Francisco Pathologists.