Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Dowling
Dr. Elizabeth Dowling, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Vancouver, WA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dowling is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center, Swedish Medical Center-Ballard Campus and MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Dowling has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Elizabeth Dowling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Eric Harder
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Bruce Oneill
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Kier Huehnergarth
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi14