Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Dreesen
Dr. Elizabeth Dreesen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with another office in Chapel Hill, NC. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Dreesen is affiliated with Duke University Hospital, New Hanover Regional Medical Center and University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Dreesen has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Elizabeth Dreesen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.