A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Dreesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Dreesen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Dreesen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreesen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Dreesen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Scotland Memorial Hospital and Edwin Morgan Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dreesen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Dreesen practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Dreesen practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Critical Care Medicine, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Surgeons, Chapel Hill Critical Care Practitioners, and Chapel Hill Orthopedic Surgeons.