A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Dreesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Dreesen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Dreesen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreesen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Dreesen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Scotland Memorial Hospital and Edwin Morgan Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Barthold Dreesen MD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Dreesen practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Dreesen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Dreesen practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Surgeons.