A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Drew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Drew is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Drew, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Drew graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Drew has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Lansdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Drew MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Drew practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Drew has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Drew practices Family Medicine near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Primary Care Doctors.