Dr. Elizabeth Drew MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Doylestown, PA

3.9

August 23rd, 2016
Staff is the worst
Dr. Drew is just okay as a professional, her staff on the other hand are the worst I have had to deal with, office manager Bonnie is one of the rudest individuals on the planet, she does everything she can to make your wait longer, never returns phone calls, does not follow instruction left on their message service, puts you on hold as long as 10 minutes or longer. The office smells, they have brought their pets in the office and it smells like a wet doggy while you are waiting to be seen by the Doctor.

November 11th, 2014
Go elsewhere
Several times in recent years I called to make appt for pain and was told the wait time would be 4 weeks to get in due to Dr Drew now treating mostly drug and alcohol patients. Staff is beyond rude and curt, very unhelpful. Tiny office and seems disorganized.

October 21st, 2014
Rude, negligent, narcissistic to name a few. Tells a family their loved one is never going to get better over speaker phone via her receptionist. Then less than a month later that person is better due to a medication. I don't ever sit around writing bad reviews but this doctor needs to realize what she did to a distraught family. Completely unprofessional.

May 29th, 2012
Dr drew helped me get out of a very low place
Dr drew helped me get out of a low place in my life and all her staff are great I think and she listens to what you have to say and gives good advise. I would like to thank you dr drew.

October 3rd, 2011
If you are expecting compassion or kindness go elsewhere.
Big money grab. Nice to patient at first but goes downhill quickly. Forget about helping the family through any unfortunate diagnosis. Her entire staff is ill equipped to handle loved ones through those difficult times. I do not believe there is an RN on staff. Forget about professionalism when calling in, as I was yelled at, spoken down to and then hung up on.The doctor rents out space to other professionals in the industry whom we have used and then they are gone. We are not told where they went nor if they have a forwarding phone number, but upon locating them, the only excuse we were given was also negative about "DR. DREW'S" hippy, judgemental office. We thought we had found our new family practice in our new Hometown, but not so much!

October 3rd, 2011
Unprofessional behavior regarding suboxone program
The woman which Dr. Drew has heading her very lucrative suboxone program is so clearly in over her head that it concerns me that Doctor Drew has not made any effort to rectify the situation. This woman is dispensing medical advice to patients that she is not qualified to dispense. This reflects poorly on Dr. Drew and after 5 years I needed to find another doctor. The condescending, dismissive attitude is not cool anywhere, let alone your doctors office.

November 14th, 2010
Very Caring Dr
Very easy to have a conversation with. Actually listens to what you think your body is telling you.