A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Drum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Drum is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Drum, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Drum graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Drum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth T Drum MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth T. Drum practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Drum has 12 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Drum practices Anesthesiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Newtown, PA.
See Abington Anesthesiologists.