A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Dubovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubovsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dubovsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Dubovsky, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubovsky graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Dubovsky has 70 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Carol Dubovsky MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Dubovsky practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Dubovsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Dubovsky practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Los Angeles, CA.
See Poughkeepsie Radiologists.