A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Dubovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Dubovsky, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubovsky graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Dubovsky has 70 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Carol Dubovsky MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Dubovsky practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Dubovsky has 7 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Dubovsky practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New Rochelle, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Radiologists.