A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Duckworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Duckworth, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duckworth graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Duckworth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth H Duckworth MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth H. Duckworth practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Duckworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Duckworth practices Anesthesiology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Anesthesiologists.