A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Dunbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Dunbar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Dunbar, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunbar graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Dunbar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center - Union
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Carol Dunbar MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Dunbar practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Dunbar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Dunbar practices Emergency Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NC.
See Charlotte Emergency Physicians.