A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Dunlap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Dunlap is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Dunlap, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunlap graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Dunlap has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Devon Dunlap DO is a female Pediatrician, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Dunlap practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Dunlap has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Dunlap practices Pediatrics near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Pediatricians.