A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Dunmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Dunmore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunmore graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Dunmore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nason Hospital
- Gainesville Va Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunmore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth W. Dunmore practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Dunmore practices Internal Medicine near Roaring Spring, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Loysburg, PA and Hollidaysburg, PA.
See Roaring Spring Internists.