A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Dupuis is Excellent. Dr. Dupuis has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Dupuis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dupuis graduated from University of Rochester . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dupuis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dupuis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Dupuis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Dupuis practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Dupuis practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and West Roxbury, MA.
See Boston Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Dupuis, Dr. Isabelle Dupuis, Dr. Lisa Dupuis, Dr. Bette Dupuis, Dr. Babette Dupuis, Dr. Marybeth Dupuis, Dr. Buffy Dupuis, Dr. Elsa Dupuis