A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Dupuis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Dupuis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Dupuis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dupuis graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dupuis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Dupuis MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Dupuis practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Dupuis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Dupuis practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Quincy, MA.
See Boston Internists.