Dr. Elizabeth Campbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Campbell?

March 30th, 2011

Dr. Campbell is an amazing OBGYN. She truly cares about her patients. If it wasn't for Dr. Campbell, my daughter wouldn't be alive today. I have IC and thanks to Dr. Campbell's knowledge and expertise, an emergency cerclage was performed at 21 weeks. Although I didn't like it at the time, Dr. C put me on strict bedrest for the remainder of my pregnancy. She was with me every step of the way. I am greatful for her and am forever indebted because thanks to this amazing doctor my daughter was born healthy and beautiful at 36 weeks, which by the way is amazing for an IC and a TVC patient.

November 20th, 2009

Saved my daughter's life

I saw Dr. Campbell in 2004 when I was pregnant with my daughter. At the time Dr Campbell was working in Springfield Mo. she had me go to a perinatologist b/c of my history of cervical cone surgeries(3 at the time). I ended up having an incompetent cervix which was only discovered b/c of the referral to the perinate. Dr. C put me on STRICT bedrest for the remainder of my pregnancy(5 mnths) and was so good to me. if it hadn't been for her knowledge and caring my daughter may not be here. by the way my daughter was born at 36 weeks gestation and was perfectly healthy. Many thanks to Dr. Elizabeth Campbell!

January 5th, 2017