Dr. Jan Gillespie Wagner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jan Gillespie Wagner?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Jan Gillespie Wagner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 1st, 2016

My experience with this Dr. Gillespie was good. I received injections and the pain was relieved. The staff was good too.

May 24th, 2015

Left Rib Pain

If going into this practice make sure your pain is from spinal injuries or else you will be wasting time and money to be told that nothing is wrong with you. My doctor sent me to this practice because I have had 5 years of left side rib pain that had been getting worse and shooting into my back. When I first arrived I was unsure why I had been referred to them but was hopeful they could help me figure out what was causing my pain from how I understood reading their website. Instead I paid 50 dollars and wasted 2 hours of my time to be told that they deal with spine injuries and that they did not know what could be causing my pain but they knew it was not coming from my spine and that it might be phantom pain but that it seems odd to have that since I have never had an injury to my left rib. I was told by Gillespie that it's good I do not have cancer. WHAT! Who says that to someone in pain?? So because I do not have cancer apparently I should not have pain although pain from cancer is felt in the last stages not the begining. After this appointment I had meet with my doctor very upset about my experience. He did not seem pleased with how everything was handled and said he was hoping they could have gave me a shot of something to numb my left side not dismiss me. He also says that I do not have phantom pain and that would not be able to happen with having no injury to my left side. Very disappointing and unprofessional place. Looking into filing with the state as well. If they cannot help a patient that is all that needs to be said. They DO NOT have the right to give their own option on something they do not know. Be very cautious coming to this practice for help. They only get 2 stars because on staff member was very helpful with my 2 year old who attended with me other then that if I had the option to give them no stars I would.

April 27th, 2015

they work with me! Very understanding' talk about how my back is feeling' wonderful staffs!

October 19th, 2016