A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Turner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Turner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Edwards Turner MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth E. Turner practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Turner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Turner practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners.