A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Eads is Excellent. Dr. Eads has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eads graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eads has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eads accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Florida Health Care Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Eads:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Eads practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Eads practices Family Medicine near Daytona Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ormond Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Eads, Dr. Isabelle Eads, Dr. Lisa Eads, Dr. Bette Eads, Dr. Babette Eads, Dr. Marybeth Eads, Dr. Buffy Eads, Dr. Elsa Eads