A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Eagleson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Eagleson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Eagleson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagleson graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Eagleson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital
- Holyoke Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Eagleson MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Eagleson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Eagleson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Eagleson practices Internal Medicine near Geneva, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sodus, NY and Penn Yan, NY.
See Geneva Internists.